Can I get a cannabis license for edables?

I believe what you are asking is if you can get a medical recommendation in order to buy edibles. To buy edibles, or any cannabis product, in the state of California you need to have a consultation with a doctor and receive a medical card and letter of recommendation. You can do this at HelloMD. Register, fill in your medical case, upload some information, pay and then see a doctor over live video. We are open 7 days a week from 10-7. Your doctor will consult with you to see if marijuana may be appropriate for you.


What you'll find in this article
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents

    Related Q&As

    Scroll to Top