Can I use proof of residency in place of state id?

"Currently have a lost ID card but I do have proof of residency. I read in other questions that you guys do accept proof of residency in CA in place of an ID card. Was wondering if you still do. "

Contrary to popular belief, California law does not require that you provide California proof of residency in order to obtain a medical cannabis recommendation. As long as you are physically in CA at the time of your consultation with the physician and you can provide a valid state-issued photo ID (can be from another state/country, or a passport) you can use our service.


What you'll find in this article
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
    Scroll to Top