Chronic pain in the butt!!

"I suffer chronic pain. I believe from Pudendal neuralga and pelvic pain in my sitz bones (Ischial Tuberosities). Can’t sit for long at all! Problem is I live in NC where there is no medical canabis help for pain. Can you give any answer other than move to another state. If I could get some 2/1 CBD just to try it might give me an answer. Any legal way??"

This is a painful condition. I know from experience. Cannabis helps and I would try inhaled cannabis, a tincture, edible or suppository. You may be able to find medical cannabis in another east coast state and you can make your own preparations. CBD is widely available online and that may help. Also please feel free to contact me directly for more information.


What you'll find in this article
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents

    Related Q&As

    Scroll to Top