Do I need to have a medical marijuana license in order to purchase CBD oil to treat my fibromyalgia?

Yes, you need a letter of recommendation, from a medical doctor. However, after January 1, 2018, laws may change; as "recreational marijuana for those older than 21 years old will become legal. I highly recommend getting a consultation and a letter from a physician at your earliest convenience; and following up with them in 6 to 12 months with any medical marijuana issues of its success for your symptoms. Also, you must see your regular or primary care doctor at least every 12 months to do your overall health evaluation, and to monitor any effect of the M.M. Best of luck; many Fibro patients get relief with good instructions. Read on this site "Micro-dosing cannabis cured my chronic pain" article.


What you'll find in this article
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
    Scroll to Top