Getting recomendations for patients from out of state and out of country in California

"I Have worked at "cup" events in California so I know for a fact that reccomendations are given to people with out of state id’s and passports. Yet every place requires a state ID. Based on this article:

This requirement seems, wrong.

I have a friend who is coming to stay with me. He is a British citizen on a US passport (he can be in the states up to 6 months in a calendar year.) While he isn’t a cannabis user presently I have sent him some interesting articles on cannabis and anxiety that he would love to try. In addition to this he is staying in my home in which I have a two patient grow, so it seems like getting him a recommendation would be the smartest move. How do I go about this? Is there a magic phrase?"

As long as your friend has a valid ID (US passport, driver’s license, etc.) he would be able to see a physician about a recommendation.
If your friend has been suffering from anxiety for 6 months or more, he shouldn’t have any problems getting approved.
When your friend arrives have him visit HelloMD and Talk To A Doctor.


The perfect dose of cannabis advice right to your inbox

Sign-up for news, deals, and more!
By signing up for Perfect Dose, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.