Hello- I am visiting from Florida. Is it possible to get a card in California

Yes. HelloMD will evaluate you and if appropriate issue you a cannabis recommendation if you are physically in California at the time of the evaluation. All we need to see is government issued ID with your picture on it.
However, some dispensaries have misinterpreted the law and will insist that you have to be California resident with a utility bill or drivers license. We suggest calling is advance or using one of our partner dispensaries.

Perry Solomon, MD

What you'll find in this article
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
    Scroll to Top