How do I get medical majuana on behalf of someone else?

"I have a brother in a condition of home hospice who is in considerable pain from terminal lung cancer. He would like to try medical marijuana. How can I get this for him?

Sorry to hear that.

You’ll want to start by registering him here:
Please create an account in his name and with his medical information.

You will both need to be present during the video consultation, but you may speak on behalf of him so long as the doctor can visibly see him. Please let us know you’ll need a caregiver form and then we can create that for you so that you can go to the dispensary to pick up medication for him.

If in doubt, just send us a message on the live chat feature and we’ll be happy to help you!


The perfect dose of cannabis advice right to your inbox

Sign-up for news, deals, and more!
By signing up for Perfect Dose, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.