I have a prescription for marijuana, can I get a card from you?

"My doctor wrote me a letter saying I need medical marijuana for my condition. Do I need a card to go the dispensary?"

Hi there-If you have a letter from a CA-licensed physician recommending the use of cannabis you do not need a separate card. The signed letter from your physician is the only thing required under CA law for you to legally purchase cannabis from a dispensary/delivery service. If you need a letter of recommendation from a physician, select ‘talk to a doctor’ to get started. Use the search feature at the top of the site to search for products, Q&As and blog posts related to your health concerns.


What you'll find in this article
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
    Scroll to Top