I live in CA but have to spend the summer in New Hampshire for work. Does NH have reciprocity with CA? Can HelloMD help?

New Hampshire does respect medical marijuana recommendations from California; You are allowed to possess 2 ounces of cannabis for personal use. Unfortunately, it is not clear how patients from out of state are expected to obtain their medication. You are not allowed to grow cannabis and dispensaries (of which I only am aware of one) will not allow you to join them. You may want to contact this dispensary to see if anything has changed: Sanctuary ATC (SanctuaryATC.org).


The perfect dose of cannabis advice right to your inbox

Sign-up for news, deals, and more!
By signing up for Perfect Dose, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.