I'm in PA, I had back fusion and have chronic pain, PA seems late to this. What can I do?

Pennsylvania has enacted a Medical Cannabis Program, but it is not yet operational. From reading the NORML site, it appears that reciprocity (a medical cannabis recommendation from another state will be honored in PA) would enable you to obtain a recommendation and then utilize cannabis legally in PA. I would check with your local NORML chapter and maybe even speak with a doctor or lawyer on this matter.


The perfect dose of cannabis advice right to your inbox

Sign-up for news, deals, and more!
By signing up for Perfect Dose, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.