visiting from Canada. What do I need to do to obtain med/rec card. I have a prescription from my canadian dr

You will need to meet with a CA-licensed doctor for a consultation. If approved for the use of medical marijuana, you will then be in possession of a letter of recommendation that will allow you access to delivery services and dispensaries in CA. To use our service, you do need to be physically in CA at the time of your consultation. Note, that while CA law does not require you to be a CA resident, some dispensaries/delivery services will only admit you if you can provide proof of CA residency. You may want to call ahead to those in your area to see which will be OK with your Canadian ID.


What you'll find in this article
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
    Scroll to Top