Anyone looking for another way to ingest medical marijuana should give
marijuana Rice Krispies treats a try. They make a great alternative to
marijuana brownies and similar desserts, especially for anyone who
doesn’t like chocolate or is simply looking for a new, equally sweet
option. Fortunately, the recipe is among the simplest available when it
comes to desserts that contain marijuana, with a short ingredients list
and just a few easy steps. Without further ado, here’s how to make
marijuana Rice Krispies treats.
List of Ingredients
- 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups of crisp rice cereal (either Rice Krispies or another brand)
- 1/4 cup cannabis
Equipment To Have on Hand
- 13 x 9-inch baking pan
- Wax paper or a buttered spatula
- Turn a stove burner on low and place the saucepan on it.
- Add the cannabis butter to the pan so it can begin to melt.
- Add the miniature marshmallows to the pan, stirring to ensure they
start to melt and mix together.
- Continue to cook butter and marshmallow mixture for another 2
minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the crisp rice cereal and stir until the butter and marshmallow
mixture is completely coated with the cereal.
- Use either wax paper or a buttered spatula to transfer the mixture
from the saucepan to the greased 13 x 9-inch pan, pressing the
mixture into the pan until it looks even.
- Allow the Rice Krispies treats mixture to cool, and then cut it into
squares that measure 2 x 2 inches.
- Try them out and get ready to feel great.
- To store these marijuana Rice Krispies treats, wrap them in plastic
wrap or put them in a covered container in the refrigerator for up
to 1 week for best results.
Customizing Marijuana Rice Krispies Treats
As cereal fans might guess, these treats can be made in a few different
ways, since there are some similar cereal options on the market.
Chocolate lovers can use Cocoa Krispies, while people who have fruitier
tastes might enjoy Fruity Pebbles instead. Of course, either name brand
or generic cereals can be used with this recipe.
In addition, anyone looking to change up this recipe even more can add a
number of fun treats. Examples include sprinkles, chocolate chips,
butterscotch pieces, M&Ms and Reese’s Pieces, to name just a few
options. People who bake this recipe can also top the treats off with
chocolate syrup, caramel syrup or Nutella drizzled over them as they
Cannabis users may find it fun to experiment with this recipe, and this
applies not only to tasty additions like candy, but also cannabis.
That’s because, while many people will find one-quarter cup of cannabis
butter to be sufficient for their medicinal needs, some others might
want to increase it to one-half cup if these aren’t strong enough. Of
course, some people might need less if they’re just getting started with
The key is to experiment with these just as bakers do with any dessert.
When these are ready to enjoy, be sure to start slowly by eating just
one 2 x 2-inch square. On average, it can take from 30 minutes to 90
minutes for edibles to affect anyone who eats them, so someone new to
marijuana treats of any kind should wait about that long before having
another delicious marijuana Rice Krispies treat.