"What’s the best DIY topical cream for arthritis I can make? I am using what concentration oil? I did some research and found that CBD and THCA are the best. What would you recommend. In this topical cream I will have olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, beeswax, trace mineral oil, magnesium oil, frankincense and myrrh essential oils, and lavender essential oil."
I think this question has been answered on another forum. This is the following recipe a past patient has given me that I’ve modified as I given it to various patients: 1) Obtain a crock pot/ slow cooker
2) Measure out 1 cup of coconut oil (we’ve chosen this over the years b/c Costco
has it on sale in large tubs); I’m sure other oils can be used too
3) Patientshave then placed 15-17 grams flower material in the oil; this number is
through trial and error. If you’re new to this or weigh less than 120 lbs, you
may want to use less. If you weigh more or think you have some tolerance,
maybe a little more. Make sure there is a good mix of cannabinoids like CBD/
THC in the mix
4) Slow cook @ 6 -8 hrs/ one work day between 200-300 degrees F to allow for
the cannabinoids to "decarboxylate"/ "release" & "activate" from the plants
5) Add essential oils but I would say sparingly and just individually at a time; in
other words try diff. batches w/ diff. essential oils. From what I understand
about aromatherapy, every scent is therapeutic in a diff. way
6) Let us know how things work! Best of luck, I hope this was useful!