Gorgeous summer evenings with your friends and family call for great food and yummy, refreshing beverages. That’s why we’ve created this delicious, non-alcoholic, cannabis-infused sangria—it’s the perfect addition to celebrate any occasion.
You can very easily infuse beverages with marijuana using a cannabis tincture. For recreational consumers, this is a hangover-free way to enjoy a tasty beverage. And for medical marijuana patients, it’s a nice method to liven up the way you consume your medicine.
In our drink recipe, we suggest a cannabis tincture dose and ratio, but you can customize this to your needs, tolerance level and preferences.
Ingredients for Cannabis-Infused Sangria (Non-Alcoholic):
- 4 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, cut in half
- 2 oranges, cut into chunks
- 2 peaches, cored and cut into chunks
- 16 mL of 1:1 CBD:THC tincture (2 mL per serving)
How to Make This Refreshing Drink:
- Chop the fresh fruit, except the blueberries, into bite-sized chunks, leaving the peel on the oranges and peaches.
- In a large pitcher, add the fruit chunks and blueberries.
- Pour in the grape juice, orange juice, lime juice and cannabis tincture, and mix thoroughly.
- Let the beverage rest in the fridge for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
As always, when serving any marijuana-infused food or beverages, be sure to properly label the pitcher and inform your guests that it contains cannabis.