Can a person travel to another State to obtain the pain patches?

Yes. But it’s complicated. If you live in a state that does not allow cannabis for medical use then bringing those pain patches back into your state will put you on the wrong side of the law. Also, you will need to travel to a medical state that allows an out-of-state ID to be used during the medical consultation (required before being able to purchase a cannabis medical product). Few allow this. California being the most lenient.

Coffee Addict

What you'll find in this article
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
    Scroll to Top