Parent getting a card for a minor

"Hi. I would like to get a card for my 17 year old son for his anxiety and ADD. How does this work? And does he have to be accompanied by a parent in order to buy cannabis products after he has the card? "

Your son is legally able to attain a recommendation for marijuana, assuming he has your approval as his guardian. However, we do not serve minors at HelloMD, and so you would need to take him to a doctor that is comfortable treating minors.


The perfect dose of cannabis advice right to your inbox

Sign-up for news, deals, and more!
By signing up for Perfect Dose, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.