I just went through the process of changing my husbands practioner through this site.

"Needles to say, it was a nightmare. I spoke to the nNYS specialist on the marijuana program and they said that you do not need to start an existing patient in the program all over again. As long as he has an approve, active card you can work of the active card. I am a caretaker for both my husband, mahlon Moon and my Aunt. I am going to change my Aunt over to cannacard also but I do not want to encounter the problems I just went through. Can you please just work off the recient , active card like NYS states. They said tht the on-line programs are doing it incorrectly. Please advise "

What you'll find in this article
    Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
    Scroll to Top